Thursday, September 10, 2009

Painful jaw joint

Oooh last night was a bad one. I have a cold and maybe that interacted with it, but I was practically writhing with pain in my left jaw joint many times. I kept going back to sleep and then surfacing again and again. It felt like someone had bashed my jaw joint with a hammer. Naturally I felt awful today.

Tonight I will take anti-inflammatories. Maybe I will take them solidly for a couple of days.

A new 'bump' had appeared below my jaw joint yesterday. It feels a bit jelly-like. There is a much smaller version below my right jaw joint. I think it's a muscle. I suspect I've been forcing my mouth open too hard during my jaw exercises.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I hope all is going well with you and your family....
    Starting Monday, I will have second graders (I was offered a new position this week, and it's only about 1.5 miles from my house. My previous position was 20 miles away) 7 and 8 year olds are a rowdy bunch, but SO eager to learn. I love it...Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete